CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 01, 2009

A Series


The other day I was asked if I was keeping a wedding blog and I was like psh... no! I'm too good for that. More like Psh.. no, who would read that shit? I have nothing to say.

But I was sitting here working on some decorative stuff and it dawned on me hmm... I'm not a cutesy kinda gal, but damnit if these things aren't cute as all get out. Good thing I'm having a wedding that way I can get away with making this cute stuff without vomitting on my shoes.

Then it dawned on me... hmm... THAT should be my wedding blog... reasons it is cool to have a wedding. Not reasons why it is cool to get married and oh, I'm so in love with John, eye batting, our history, blah blah blah. But reasons why the wedding itself will be cool. And the planning for it.

So, I've got two reasons to add to that list tonight.

1. I get to make cutesy girly stuff that I'd probably deny myself in other aspects of my life.




2. When else can you drink champagne 3 times a week and call it "research" for finding the right one.



Cheers, people!

0 comments: