CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Candle Update

I know you guys (all 2 of you who read my blog) are spending your days sitting around thinking about how the wedding crafts are turning out. Well, today is your lucky day!

The freakin' ribbon is falling off of all of the damn candles posted below. I had originally used glue dots, but that is proving to not be the best choice, so... I'm having to go back and re-do the 20 something that I had finished. This time I'm using a high-temp hot glue gun. I've fixed about a dozen of them and I'll wait a while to see how these hold up.

It is certainly a pain in the arse, but at least I found out before i wrapped all 250 of them! Or even worse if I had done them all, then put them away until July when I took them out for the friggin' wedding UGH!

Anyway, that's my update.

Here's a link for those of you who like more than words:

Imagine me here

What's even cooler is that I'm pretty sure the all inclusive aspect comes with an awesome set of abs.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Thank God you finally gave us an update on the candles. I was worried - but didn't want to ask about them - I didn't want to upset you - but I really wanted to know. :)

Dana said...

Totally kidding, BTW.

jmk said...

I should drop a box or two off for you each day to put together for me. Its not like you're doing anything all day anyway :)